Sunday 19 November 2017

Weclome our Guest Designer Zeljka

Here at Love 2 Create we are very priviledged to have another wonderful guest designer joining us and this week it is Zeljka. You can check out all Zeljka's wonderful projects over on her blog HERE.

Zeljka has created a fabulous project to share with us all but firstly, let's learn a little bit more about this talented crafter ...



Hello!!!
I am Željka (45) and I come from Zagreb,capital city of Croatia (Europa).As a child,my mum told...when we were in big shopping store I always went to paper section...had no interest in doll's ,barbies etc...paper,crayons,glue,scissors,pens...that was my joy...and 4 years ago begins my journey with card making.Love to create all types of cards and special challenge for me are mix media cards or projects.



Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, close-up


Here is the project Zeljka has made to share with us all ...

 

 

Even though I am not a mix media tip, I accept the invitation to challenge myself. I love to use stencils,inks etc. so it should not be that hard...I thought...But I struggle !!!I waited for my inks to come,and since they didn't,on time, I was out of mojo and my whole concept of the project was crushed.And then I decided...1.it's going to be tag...I used the Kraft card base and die cut the tag,add stencil and with distress inks I colored the stencil paste and add to the tag and left to dry. I stamped the gorgeous Christmas Poinsettia/Holly on watercolored paper and colored with my ZIG markers.After it's dry I add some shadows with my color pencils.I also used the paper from Belle Papillon Big Kahuna Download bundle and distress the edges .From my stash for some dimension I used silver glitter chipboard snowflakes and one big white snowflake and white lace.I also  add sentiment that I used from Christmas Wreath stamp set.Last touch was adding some Nuvo Jewel drops,that becomes transparent,so you get the feeling of rain drops on the petals and some white splatters  with acrilic paint.


Many thanks Zeljka for creating such a beautiful project and if you would like to be a guest designer on our blog, please enter the latest challenge, putting GDT after your name. You can find all the details and links about the latest challenge HERE.

You still have one more week to enter the latest challenge, so please don't be shy, share all your wonderful projects with us at Love 2 Create.


2 comments:

  1. I love your tag, as all your projects, this is so beautiful. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for invitation to be guest designer...it was such an honor and pleasure...hugs and kisses...Željka

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!